Brave New Films' short form content production team produces short documentaries and web videos on a host of progressive issues, including voting rights, living wage, veterans' care, mass incarceration, and drug law reform. Our team seeks a Graphic Designer/Motion Graphics Designer to deliver high quality still and motion graphics.
- Quickly produce rapid response shareable graphics for social media.
- Design lower thirds and animated titles for video pieces.
- Create standalone motion graphics videos from scripts.
- Design webpage assets, DVD menu assets, logos, and print graphics as needed.
- Passion for progressive causes.
- Motion Graphics
- Basic video skills to place music and sound effects.
- Green screen replacement.
- Advanced skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and related programs.
- Knowledge of video exporting and compression.
- Spanish fluency a plus.
This position works out of our offices in Culver City. Position is temporary assignment of 2-3 weeks, beginning early June.
Brave New Films is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employs without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, handicap or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Email your cover letter, resume, reel and/or portfolio to [email protected]